WINDOWS XP/VISTA - JEWEL CASE
Crack the Code and Defeat Evil Dr. Zero! Team up with Blaster and G.C. to exterminate Dr. Zero's beastly computer bugs! Go straight to the heart of the galactic network, where you'll crack a code in the circuits, rewire them for sound, and navigate through the motherboard maze. It's a megabyte of fun as you build a trap to capture the evil doctor and avert disaster. Get ready, set, and start clicking!
Math Blaster's unique game-based programs add fun to learning. It's no wonder teachers choose Blaster learning software to enhance skill building in the classroom, and parents know it as the software their kids will play and enjoy.
- Energetic logic and reasoning games give kids a fun learning experience
- Exciting games motivate kids to play longer and learn more!
- Award-winning math content based on national education standards
Action-Packed Games Keep Kids Learning
- Unique scoring motivates kids to learn
- Learning levels advance to help kids achieve their personal best
- A balance of fun and learning keeps kids engaged
- Multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Estimation and rounding numbers
- Identify equivalents
- Read graphs and tables
- Geometric figures, congruency, symmetry
- Problem solving and logic
- Over 300 lessons
- 5 levels of difficulty
- Over 50 essential skills
- Printable math puzzles
- Logic puzzles
- Interactive math board
- Easy to install--even a kid can do it!
System Requirements for Windows
- Windows Vista, XP
- Pentium II 300 MHz or faster processor
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- 800 x 600 monitor, 16-bit color
- 16X CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Printer recommended