WINDOWS 2000/XP/VISTA - JEWEL CASE
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords is a brand new, genre-bending title that ups the ante on traditional puzzle games by incorporating strategy, role-playing elements and a persistent storyline.
Set in the Warlords universe, the game challenges players to save the land of Etheria from evil Lord Bane as gamers engage in battles fought by means of competitive, head-to-head "match-three" style puzzle games in one of three gameplay modes: Single-player, Instant Action or Multiplayer. Victory will advance a player's customizable hero, magical arsenal, creature companions and more, ultimately rewarding gamers at nearly every turn and deepening their immersion into the richly diverse world.
Choose from two male and two female avatars in each of the four character classes-Druid, Knight, Warrior and Wizard-to create, develop and customize your ultimate hero Build Your Own Empire - Build an empire as you capture cities, build castles and gain a party of companions that will aid you in battle.
- For the first-time ever in a puzzle game embark on an epic single-player campaign comprising more than 150 challenging quests.
- Create and build a hero from one of four unique classes who gains skills, spells, weapons and more over the course of the game.
- Battle other Warlords for supremacy via multiplayer
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium III 1 GHz or faster
- 256 MB RAM (512 required for Windows Vista)
- 105 MB hard drive space
- 3D Hardware Accelerated Video Card with 32MB Video RAM
- DirectX 9.0c
- Internet connection required for online play